iBELL is a trusted name in the market when it comes to welding machines. iBELL’s welding machine is suitable for both indoor and outdoor functions. Incorporated with the highly advanced IGBT inverter and VRD technology, the machine is ideal for welding, maintaining and repairing mild steel, stainless steel, and other metals.
- The machine is lightweight and portable. Its ergonomic and compact design makes it easy to carry to any place.
- It is an ideal welder for both professional and personal use owing to its features and strong ability.
- iBELL’s welding machine has inbuilt anti-stick property which prevents overloading of the unit and facilitates easy withdrawal of electrode without damaging it in case of sticky metal.
- There is either inbuilt or adjustable hot start function which increases the welding current at the start of a welding operation.
- It has inbuilt ARC Force that increases the welding current in order to prevent sticking when the electrode enters in the melted meta This feature supports production with consistently excellent arc performance.
- Four types of connections are available in the machine – electrode cable, welding electrode, earth cable and grounding connection.
- Heat, quality and power indicators are present.
- The machine operates in single phase.
- The Vormir Inverter ARC Welding Machine is ideal for welding mild steel, stainless steel, weld steel and cast iron.
- The machine is highly durable owing to the IGBT technology coupled with unique control mode.
- Operating at 160-250 V voltage and 6.1 kVA input power, the machine reduces the damage of copper and iron and thereby increases the welding frequency and conservesenergy to the maximum extent.
- It has closed-loop feedback control and strong adaptability for electricity network, leading to a stable output voltage.