iBELL Heat Gun incorporates the latest technology to emit a focussed stream of hot air to a surface. The Heat Gun can be used for defrosting icy stairs, trunk lids, water pipes, door locks, and car doors. Finding wide-scale application in both domestic and industrial uses, the Heat Gun can be used to desolder circuit board components. By regulating temperature, the machine can be used to strip paint, soften adhesives, weld plastic items, and dry out damp wood.
- The Heat Gun is compact and light in design, offering fatigue less grip during long operations.
- It has a temperature control dial for temperature regulation.
- It has an inbuilt dual heat setting.
- The 2000 W power corded Heat Gun has a dual fan speed selector to control the speed settings of the fan.
- It operates at a temperature setting of 350-550˚C.
- The machine has a dual air flow setting of 250 L/min and 550 L/min.
- Operating at a voltage of 220 V, the machine uses 5.9 amp electric current.
|Rated Input Power||2000W|
|Dual Temperature||I: 350ºC II: 550ºC|
|Dual Air Flow||I: 250L/min II: 550L/min|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|Weight of Machine||0.67kg|
|IBL HG20-82 Heat Gun|
|Accessories||4 Reduction Nozzle|