iBELL Electric Screwdriver can be used for diverse purposes both in domestic and industrial applications. Designed with a view to providing optimum productivity and maximum working comfort, the machine is lightweight and compatible.
- Its inbuilt robust clamp shell gear and motor housing with power ribs make it apt for any tough job site conditions.
- Its design leads to fatigue-free operation in all conditions.
- The machine offers variable speed control so that it can be adapted as per individual requirements.
- It is built with a torque level controller, reverse/forward switch, and a switch lock button.
- The Electric Screwdriver is lightweight and compatible, weighing only 1.24 kg.
- Operating at an input power of 280 W, 230 V voltage, and 50 Hz frequency, the machine is suitable for any kind of job site operation.
- Built with a chuck capacity of 10 mm and a no-load speed of 750 rpm, the machine is designed to give you the most accurate and precise drilling experience.
|Rated Input Power||280W|
|No Load Speed||0-750rpm|
|Weight of Machine||1.24kg|
|Weight of Kit||1.38kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL SD12-75 Screwdriver/Drill|