iBELL’s Demolition Hammer has created a niche in the market for its durability, functionality, and convenience. The hammer finds application in a variety of tasks like asphalt removal, concrete breakage, trench work, and ground rods installation. Available in two models, the hammer can also be used for compacting loose material.
- The latest technologies are integrated to build the components of the machine ensuring high-grade functions.
- The machine guarantees absolute safety with its highly insulated protection shell.
- It has a shock-proof handle that offers a firm grip during operation.
- The switch lock button enables uninterrupted operation during long periods of use.
- The heavy-duty jackhammer with the most advanced technology is ideal for diverse functions in construction sites.
- The 1500 W power corded machine has 1900 BPM impact rate and 45 J impact energy.
- Its 360˚ swivel front handle makes it extremely convenient for any type of operation.
- Its D-shaped rear handle is made of rubber which absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue.
- The machine has a chuck capacity of 30 mm.
- Its exterior is covered with a protective lid that enables rapid heat dissipation.
- The machine’s durability is enhanced by the sheath present at the cable root.
- Chisels available in the package are easy and quick to assemble and disassemble. These can be clamped tightly to avoid any drop.
|Rated Input Power||1500W|
|Impact Rate||1900 Bpm|
|Weight of Machine||14.6kg|
|Weight of Kit||23.03kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL DH45-20 Demolishing Hammer|
|Accessories||2 Chisel Bits|