iBELL’s Demolition Hammer has created a niche in the market for its durability, functionality, and convenience. The hammer finds application in a variety of tasks like asphalt removal, concrete breakage, trench work, and ground rods installation. Available in two models, the hammer can also be used for compacting loose material.
- The latest technologies are integrated to build the components of the machine ensuring high-grade functions.
- The machine guarantees absolute safety with its highly insulated protection shell.
- It has a shock-proof handle that offers a firm grip during operation.
- The switch lock button enables uninterrupted operation during long periods of use.
- The Demolition Hammer with a high impact rate of 4100/min and impact energy 10 J works excellently on tough surfaces.
- The corded machine works at a power of 1150 W and has a chuck capacity of 17 mm.
- It is notable for its perfect start during any type of operation.
- In order to facilitate high working comfort, its side handle comes with complete radical adjustment for a secure grip in any position.
- Listed under protection class IP20, the tool is absolutely safe and convenient to use.
|Weight of Machine||6.07kg|
|Weight of Kit||9.05kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL DH10-78 Demolishing Hammer|
|Accessories||2 Chisel Bits|