iBELL’s Cordless Screwdrivers have created a niche in the market for their convenient usage and efficient drilling. Light and compact in design, the Cordless Screwdrivers can access the tightest workspaces and insert and remove screws effortlessly.
- Offering a firm soft handle grip, the Cordless Screwdrivers are built with LED lights to illuminate the dark workspaces for flawless drilling or screwing.
- The machines have dual speed settings that can be controlled as per individual requirements.
- A one-touch battery charge indicator is available to show the charge levels.
- Forward and reverse switches help to insert and remove screws from all types of surfaces.
- The battery capacity of 1500 Ma and offers dual speed settings.
- It has a no-load speed of 350 rpm and 1400 rpm.
- It is ideal for drilling in wood, metal, and steel surfaces and offers a drilling capacity of 15 mm in wood and 10 mm in steel.
- Weighing only 1.01 kg, it comes in a compactable BMC box with separate compartments for 32 free accessories.
- It is charged by a 12 V battery that is both rechargeable and removable. Also, an additional battery is available free of charge with the kit.
- The machine allows countersinking without damaging the material.
- Other features include automatic drill chuck capacity of 10 mm, speed adjustment knob, and torque level controller.
|No Load Speed (Gear I)||0-350rpm|
|No Load Speed (Gear II)||0-1400rpm|
|Drill Dia In Wood||15mm|
|Drill Dia In Steel||10mm|
|Power Source Type||Cordless|
|Weight of Machine||1.01kg|
|Weight of Kit||2.53kg|
|IBL CD12-74 Driver Drill|
|No. of Battery||2|