iBELL’s Cordless Screwdrivers have created a niche in the market for their convenient usage and efficient drilling. Light and compact in design, the Cordless Screwdrivers can access the tightest workspaces and insert and remove screws effortlessly.
- Offering a firm soft handle grip, the Cordless Screwdrivers are built with LED lights to illuminate the dark workspaces for flawless drilling or screwing.
- The machines have dual speed settings that can be controlled as per individual requirements.
- A one-touch battery charge indicator is available to show the charge levels.
- Forward and reverse switches help to insert and remove screws from all types of surfaces.
- Powered by 20 V cordless battery, the machine is highly efficient for the toughest impact drilling or screw driving applications.
- It is ideal for drill function in wood and metal and impact function in-wall, brick, and tile.
- Its drilling capacity is 10 mm for wood and 15 mm for steel.
- It is built with a spindle lock chuck of capacity 10 mm.
- It comes with two gears of no-load speed of 450 rpm and 1450 rpm.
- It offers 2-speed transmissions – one for speed and another for heavy-duty projects, both achieving an ideal torque of 35 Nm and an impact rate of 21750 BPM.
- The battery is removable and rechargeable and a free additional battery is available with each kit.
- It has a dual volt charger of capacity 110 V-220 V.
- The machine is packed in a portable contractor bag for convenient use.
|DC Power||20V Max|
|No Load Speed (Gear I)||0-450rpm|
|No Load Speed (Gear II)||0-1450rpm|
|Drill Dia In Wood||15mm|
|Drill Dia In Steel||10mm|
|Power Source Type||Cordless|
|Weight of Machine||1.14kg|
|Weight of Kit||2.66kg|
|IBL BM18-60 Brushless Impact Driver Drill|