iBELL is a trusted name in the market when it comes to welding machines. iBELL’s welding machine is suitable for both indoor and outdoor functions. Incorporated with the highly advanced IGBT inverter and VRD technology, the machine is ideal for welding, maintaining and repairing mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other metals.
- The machine is lightweight and portable. Its ergonomic and compact design makes it easy to carry to any place.
- It is an ideal welder for both professional and personal use owing to its features and strong ability.
- iBELL’s welding machine has inbuilt anti-stick property which prevents overloading of the unit and facilitates easy withdrawal of electrode without damaging it in case of sticky metal.
- There is either inbuilt or adjustable hot start function which increases the welding current at the start of a welding operation.
- It has inbuilt ARC Force that increases the welding current in order to prevent sticking when the electrode enters in the melted meta This feature supports production with consistently excellent arc performance.
- Four types of connections are available in the machine – electrode cable, welding electrode, earth cable and grounding connection.
- Heat, quality and power indicators are present.
- The machine operates in single phase.
- Operating at 10.8 kVA input capacity and 160-250 V voltage, the welder can be plugged into a 220 V wall socket with the household current instead of high voltage. It can also be connected with Gensets.
- The machine is 100% safe as it ensures absolute under-voltage, over-voltage, over current and overload protection.
- It has adjustable hot start, ARC force and current functions.
- It has a duty cycle of making it ideal for high-frequency MMA welding.
- It uses a maximum current of 250 Amp and has 1.6-5 mm anti-stick electrode for professional welding.
- The recommended cable length is up to 10 m.
|Current ( Ampere)||0-250Amp|
|Electrode||1.6-5mm Professional Weld|
|Welding Type||Arc Welding|
|Hot Start Adjustment|
|Arc Force Adjustment|
|Weight of Machine||5.85kg|
|Weight of Kit||8.27kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL M250-104 MMA Welding Machine|
|Accessories||Electrode Cable+ Earth Cable|