iBELL is a trusted name in the market when it comes to welding machines. iBELL’s welding machine is suitable for both indoor and outdoor functions. Incorporated with the highly advanced IGBT inverter and VRD technology, the machine is ideal for welding, maintaining and repairing mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other metals.
- The machine is lightweight and portable. Its ergonomic and compact design makes it easy to carry to any place.
- It is an ideal welder for both professional and personal use owing to its features and strong ability.
- iBELL’s welding machine has inbuilt anti-stick property which prevents overloading of the unit and facilitates easy withdrawal of electrode without damaging it in case of sticky metal.
- There is either inbuilt or adjustable hot start function which increases the welding current at the start of a welding operation.
- It has inbuilt ARC Force that increases the welding current in order to prevent sticking when the electrode enters in the melted meta This feature supports production with consistently excellent arc performance.
- Four types of connections are available in the machine – electrode cable, welding electrode, earth cable and grounding connection.
- Heat, quality and power indicators are present.
- The machine operates in single phase.
- The heavy duty welding machines operates at 16.1 (8.9) kVA input capacity and 160-250 V voltage.
- It is widely used in sheet metal processing, machinery manufacturing, iron processing, automotive maintenance, etc.
- It is a highly cost-effective machine that is both quick and convenient to use.
- It has a power boost button that increases welding current up to 40%.
- It is equipped with a high-performance capacitor which offers strong resistance to net voltage fluctuation.
- It proves extremely useful in long, continuous operations.
- Promising long term stability, the welding machine has inbuilt anti stick, hot start and ARC functions.
- It assures more power saving and more stable performance by using IGBT power tube.
- Current intake can be adjusted up to 250 Amp.
- It has an electrode of 1.6-5 mm.
- The recommended cable length is up to 10 m.
|Current ( Ampere)||0-250Amp|
|Welding Type||Arc Welding|
|Inbuilt Anti-Stick Functions|
|Inbuilt Arc Force|
|Power Boost Function|
|Weight of Machine||3.90kg|
|Weight of Kit||5.88kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL M250-103 MMA Welding Machine|
|Accessories||Electrode Cable+ Earth Cable|