iBELL is a trusted name in the market when it comes to welding machines. iBELL’s welding machine is suitable for both indoor and outdoor functions. Incorporated with the highly advanced IGBT inverter and VRD technology, the machine is ideal for welding, maintaining and repairing mild steel, stainless steel, and other metals.
- The machine is lightweight and portable. Its ergonomic and compact design makes it easy to carry to any place.
- It is an ideal welder for both professional and personal use owing to its features and strong ability.
- iBELL’s welding machine has inbuilt anti-stick property which prevents overloading of the unit and facilitates easy withdrawal of electrode without damaging it in case of sticky metal.
- There is either inbuilt or adjustable hot start function which increases the welding current at the start of a welding operation.
- It has inbuilt ARC Force that increases the welding current in order to prevent sticking when the electrode enters in the melted meta This feature supports production with consistently excellent arc performance.
- Four types of connections are available in the machine – electrode cable, welding electrode, earth cable and grounding connection.
- Heat, quality and power indicators are present.
- The machine operates in single phase.
- The highly advanced IGBT Inverter ARC Welding Machine works at 6.1 kVA input power and 160-250 V voltage.
- Small in size, the machine makes no noise and is highly energy efficient.
- It has inbuilt hot start and anti-stick functions and adjustable current function.
- With an electrode of 1.6-4 mm, the welding machine uses current up to 200 Amp.
- It has 16 mm2 gauge and the recommended cable length is 4 m
|Current ( Ampere)||0-200Amp|
|Electrode||1.6-4mm Professional Weld|
|Welding Type||Arc Welding|
|Inbuilt Hot Start|
|Weight of Machine||3.39kg|
|Weight of Kit||5.10kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL M200-77 MMA Welding Machine|
|Accessories||Electrode Cable+ Earth Cable|