iBELL Electric Screwdriver can be used for diverse purposes both in domestic and industrial applications. Designed with a view to providing optimum productivity and maximum working comfort, the machine is lightweight and compatible.
- Its inbuilt robust clamp shell gear and motor housing with power ribs make it apt for any tough job site conditions.
- Its design leads to fatigue-free operation in all conditions.
- The machine offers variable speed control so that it can be adapted as per individual requirements.
- It is built with a torque level controller, reverse/forward switch, and a switch lock button.
- The 280 W corded and 750 rpm Electric Screwdriver has a compact and in-line design facilitating a tireless operation.
- Weighing only 1.34 kg, the machine is lightweight and offers a soft-grip handle.
- The machine has an automatic drill chuck of capacity 10 mm and operates at a voltage of 230 V and frequency of 50 Hz.
- The screwdriver comes with a carbon cap and facilitates the removal of carbon from outside.
|Rated Input Power||280W|
|No Load Speed||0-750rpm|
|Weight of Machine||1.34kg|
|Weight of Kit||1.56kg|
|Power Source Type||Corded|
|IBL SD10-86 Screwdriver|